Ronin Warranty Policy
Warranty Is Void If:
- The product is exposed to any liquid or moisture, the item is broken, the circuits are burnt due to variable voltages, the warranty seal is missing/damaged, during the service repairs, the item is found water damaged/burnt or has been opened/serviced by someone other than Manufacturer Customer Care Center.
- For Warranty claim:Â Manufacturer Customer Care Center will check any damages or unauthorized repair by opening product.
- Preservation:Â The card with serial no. must be preserved during the whole warranty-period.
- Within the warranty:Â In case of manufacturing fault/defects that cannot be fixed, only main module or main PCB will be replaced.
- Repair TAT (Turn Around Time):Â Due to any technical or unforeseen reasons, the delivery of product may be delayed.
- Warranty card:Â Customer will be required to present warranty card when handing over product for repair or maintenance under warranty. Manufacturer Customer Care Center is authorized to record any remarks or the status or repair history on this warranty card.
- Item must be purchased via Ronin.pk, if the item has been purchased from a retail outlet or another partner online store, the customer will have to claim the replacement via their retailer or Service Center
Ronin Online Store Warranty Policy
- All products available on our store comes with 12 monthsâ€™ manufacturer warranty. The warranty can be claimed from our service center
- All RONIN product, carry a one-year Limited Warranty from date of purchase.
- The defective unit, along with the sales invoice, warranty card and box, must be brought or sent to our Service Centre, during working hours (12:00 PM to 06:00 PM).
- Customer sent the claim products at his own risk & own both side shipping expense.
- The Warranty shall be void if the products were altered or repaired by the customer.
- RONIN obligations are limited to the repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no repair or replacement will renew or extend the warranty period.
- The products or all parts of your product that manufacturer has replaced shall become manufacturerâ€™s property.
- The average warranty claim processing period is 14 working days.
- The warranty also does not cover the following:
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes and operations or in accordance with RONIN product instruction on usage and maintenance.
- Inverse Battery timing would not be claim.
- Accessories of any item does not cover the warranty.
- Any defect arising due to misuse of the unit, humidity or liquid ingress, external or internal breakage, scratching or normal wear and tear, electrical hazards due to connecting to high voltage and/or wrong power supply will neither be covered nor treated under Warranty.
- Any part of the seal on the product is broken or shows evidence of tempering.
- Products that are caused by human error.
- USB port / charging port loose, broken, damage or defective.
- ON/OFF button or screen broken, damage, defective.
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of RONIN.
- Internal Damage due to Over Charging.
- Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of RONIN.
Step 1: Â Mention the claim reason in CAPITAL letters on the box.
Step 2: Prepare returned item in secure water proof packaging to keep product in original condition.
Step 3:Â Ship returned products via TCS or any secure & traceable method of shipment to the Returns Address which is mentioned below.
SERVICE CENTER ADDRESS
Office # 245, 2nd Floor, Hashmi Electronic Centre,
Near Hashoo Centre, Saddar Mobile Market, Karachi, Pakistan
Timings: Monday to Friday (12:00 PM to 06:00 PM)